FERRITE TILE ABSORBERS
- These are thin ceramic ferrite tiles with exceptional RF absorbing characteristics in the frequency range of 30 MHz to 1 GHz.
- Ferrites used to line anechoic chambers for radiated emissions (ANSI C63.4) and immunity (IEC 1000-4-3) testing. Used when high Absorption & Compact Size are required.
- Ferrites are inherently immune to fire, humidity & Chemicals providing reliable & Compact solution for attenuating the plane wave reflections.
- These tiles can be combined with specially designed urethane foam pyramidal absorbers to extend chamber operation to above 20 GHz.
- Most Popular solution for 3m, 5m & 10 m EMC Chambers.
- EMI / EMC Test Ranges below 1 GHz.