- Hybrid RF absorber designed for low-frequency EMI test rooms and anechoic chambers.
- The “hybrid” construction consists of specially-formulated urethane foam pyramidal or wedge absorber panels mounted on top of ferrite tiles.
- Resulting in almost all the performance normally seen with ferrite tiles alone in the 30 – 1000 MHz range, plus up to -30dB reflectivity from 1 – 20GHz
FEATURES & PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- Absorber Model: FH 8 to FH 32
- Absorber Type: Hybrid shape
- Type: PU Foam base Absorber with profiled section of low loss Polystyrene Foam
- Base Size: 60 cm x 60 cm or Customized
- Height: 20 cm to 80 cm
- Most Popular solution for 3m, 5m & 10 m EMC Chambers.
- EMI / EMC Test Ranges.